This directory is where we hold design notes about upcoming/proposed features. Usually this is kept in tickets on the bug tracker, but sometimes we put this directly into the source tree.
Most of these files are plain text, should be read from a source tree. This index only lists the files that are in .rst format.
- Lease database design
- Magic Folder local filesystem integration design
- Magic Folder design for remote-to-local sync
- Magic Folder user interface design
- Multi-party Conflict Detection
- Summary and definitions
- Leif’s Proposal: Magic-Folder “single-file” snapshot design
- Zooko’s Design (as interpreted by Daira)
- Storage Node Protocol (“Great Black Swamp”, “GBS”)